By accessing this site, we hope you have a good time, however should it cause your hardware, software or other equipment to fail or otherwise malfunction you agree that we are in no way responsible or negligent.
We take no responsibility, whether negligent or not, by an act relating to the content or technical element of this site and you agree we are not responsible and will not sue us or take any other legal action against us.
Your usage of this site is dependent upon agreement to these terms.
Logos, Names & Copyright
All the graphics, text and structure found on this site may not be copied. You may NOT copy the design, structure, text, photos, images or other elements of this site without prior written consent.
Statements, Contracts and Prices
Any prices, standards or other elements that seem like a stipulation found in a contract are NOT a contract but for guidance only. Nothing found on this site constitutes a contract or agreement between us and you.
1. Acceptance of Music Nairn Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of musicnairn.org.uk is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
2. Credit card details
Music Nairn will never ask for Credit Card details and requests that you do not enter them on any of the forms on musicnairn.org.uk.
The contents of the musicnairn.org.uk website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making any decision.
4. Change of Use
Music Nairn reserves the right to:
- change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Music Nairn shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- change these Terms and Conditions at any time; your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
5. Links to Third Party Websites
The musicnairn.org.uk Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any links to other websites are not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- All copyright, trade-marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Music Nairn or otherwise used by Music Nairn as permitted by law.
- In accessing the musicnairn.org.uk website you agree that none of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
7. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, Music Nairn will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- Music Nairn makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Music Nairn for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Music Nairn or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold Music Nairn and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Music Nairn arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
11. Unacceptable behaviour
Your access to musicnairn.org.uk may be terminated if any of your actions are deemed unacceptable. Any unacceptable postings may be deleted permanently without notice. In particular the following is deemed unacceptable use of musicnairn.org.uk:
- posting obscene, hateful, pornographic or otherwise illegal material
- any posting or actions perpetrating any form of fraud, or software, film or music piracy
- posting or sending offensive or harassing material to other users
- posting links to commercial software or any copyrighted materials belonging to third parties
- hacking into unauthorised areas of Music Nairn website
- posting or publishing defamatory and/or knowingly false material
- posting or publishing information that is deemed confidential - including financial information and information relating to other users of the musicnairn.org.uk website.
Remember The Risks Whenever You Use The Internet
While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to musicnairn.org.uk and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information. In addition, other Internet sites or services that may be accessible through musicnairn.org.uk have separate data and privacy practices independent of us, and therefore we disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions.